Latvian Bible Centre

Latvian Bible Centre

In June 2011 the Latvian Biblical Centre Foundation (LBC) was established, striving to reach a new level of biblical training. That year also proved to be very important in the life of LBC. The Lord spoke to the hearts of the LBC leadership and pointed to a building near the Salvation Temple Church on Kraslavas Street in Riga. After some research, they realized this building was home to William Fetler’s Bible and Missionary school from 1924 to 1935. And having received a vision from the Lord regarding this building and, in faith, began the process of renovating the building in 2013.